CPD ACTIVITY FOR PHYSICANS – Effective Hearing Loss Screening in Primary Care: The Early Auditory Referral-Primary Care StudySeptember 18, 2022
Polio & Hearing LossFebruary 8, 2023
A company is known by its name, and built on a name. Even more so in a case like ours where hearing care is so personal. It is a brave and bold step to rebrand a company like ours where our patients are family and the owners name is the company’s name.
In recent years we felt the need to rebrand more and more due to various reasons which we sum in 3 major reasons.
Over the past 13 years the practice has been abundantly blessed with growth. From a very small practice in Wierdapark, Centurion to 4 flourishing practices. The new name, Spectrum Hearing reflects so much of who we are and what we do. A vast Spectrum of services and products.
We’re a family now
Yolandé, for some time hasn’t been the only Audiologist in the practice. The practice is called home by three other Audiologists who proudly represents the values and the heart of the practice. Our audiologists and the rest of our personnel share our passion for exceptional client service and heartfelt patient care. We are all extremely focused on our values as a hearing healthcare provider.
More pace with the same faces in the same places. Nothing else except the branding is changing. Our mission is to reach as many people who struggles with their hearing and to provide a world class solution to each and every individual with their own unique needs. We foresee that the Spectrum Hearing brand will be easily recognizable and become a brand that is known all over the country as we continue to expand our service and care to other parts of South Africa.
What does the Spectrum Hearing brand stand for and on which pillars is it built?
- The legacy of a practice that has been known for superb and quality service delivery
- The individual being the centre of what we do and the single most important aspect of the practice.
- Built on the superb track record with an owner who is highly regarded.
- Built on a principle where expectations are exceeded.
- The promise to always ensure a spectrum of options in terms of products, services and skilled audiologists.
- Peace of Mind that our team understands your challenges and frustrations and will welcome and treasure you as part of our family and make you feel at home every single time!
- The promise that your journey with us will be nothing but exceptional.
Why the name Spectrum?
- You are an individual with a spectrum of needs
- We provide a spectrum of services
- We have a spectrum of patients
- Our team has a spectrum of individuals
- We provide a spectrum of brands and technology
What to expect?
The Yolande vd Westhuizen Audiologists brand will still be seen on most of our marketing material and communication. It will gradually be phased out over around 6 months.
What will change and what will stay the same?
- Contact details such as phone numbers, email addresses and website will remain the same.
- Our locations will stay the same at all practices
- Our staff will remain the same at all practices