The journey with hearing aids – What to expectApril 30, 2020
How to change or charge your Signia batteriesMay 2, 2020
We are delighted to be back in full swing from 5 May
We are however cautious of the fact that our patient’s safety and our safety takes priority. We have implemented various measures to protect against the possible spread of Covid-19 :
The precautions put in place by this practice to protect you are:
- The use of face masks and / or face shields by all staff
- The installation of screens at the front desks and the audiologist’s desk
- Sanitizing products available upon entry of the practice
- Increased social distancing measures in waiting areas
- Spaced out appointment times to avoid overlap of appointments
- Thorough sanitizing of all patient contact areas after each appointment
- Frequent hand washing & sanitizing for staff members
For the safety of our practice staff, as well as yourself, please comply with the following measures when you visit us:
- Hand washing and use of alcohol-based sanitisers
- Use of masks at all times as per Government legislation from 01 May 2020
- Self-quarantine rules to apply if you have tested positive for COVID-19, have knowingly been in contact with someone who has tested positive, or are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Kindly wait in your vehicle until your appointment time
- In the event of a collection or drop-off, phone us to collect or bring to you in your vehicle.
- Minimize time in the practice by filling out admission forms at home where possible.
You can read our consent form before your visit and sign it when you come in for your appointment.
If you are a brand new patient and we do not have your details – kindly request us to send you a link to fill out your details electronically or fill out this form before your visit.
You are welcome to phone us if you have any questions or need clarity or assistance!
Wierdapark – 012 653 3830
Saxby Medicross – 087 944 1803
Benoni – Northmead – 011 425 0171